Children’s Hospice International
The CHI 13th Annual ChiPACC Technical Conference, Webinar, on the Children’s Program of All-inclusive Coordinated Care (ChiPACC) Concurrent Care Health Reform Provision, with technical assistance from CMS and hosted by Arnold and Porter, LLP was held on Thursday, April 16, 2014.
ChiPACC is a blended model of curative and palliative care services, providing a continuum of integrated, coordinated care from the time of diagnosis, with hope for cure, in the most appropriate setting based on family choice, preserving the family unit. Representatives from Children’s Hospice International (CHI), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), state Medicaid agencies, and providers, participated in an interactive discussion on this new model of care.
The webinar included the following:
- How ChiPACC can provide a new cost-effective service package to Medicaid-eligible children and their families
- Exciting proposed legislative changes for ChiPACC administration presented by CHI
- New Concurrent Care Health Reform Provisions
- Helpful hints on program implementation from states and providers already up and running
- Discussion about how ChiPACC can be implemented in different states
ChiPACC would like to extend our gratitude to Arnold and Porter LLP and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)